My First Baby, Son, My Child, My Kid, My Son, My Baby, Mom, Motherhood, My First Pregnancy, Pregnancy Survey

A different kind of survey for you Moms - it’s all about you and your first baby.
My first baby, my son, my first kid, my baby......

1. After how long of your marriage you gave birth to your first baby? 3 years (approx)
2. What were your reactions when you found out you are pregnant? I”M PREGNANT ..... is that so!!!!! But .... lemme check again.... Feelings of happiness, fear, worry, etc all followed.
3. Who did you tell first about your pregnancy? Ani, my hubby of cos.... then our parents and friends...
4. Did you want to find out the sex of your baby? No... Never
5. Did you deliver your baby early or late? Caeserian...
6. EDD? January 23
7. Did you have morning sickness? No, not at all.
8. Other symptoms of pregnancy like vomit, etc. ? Nothing.... I realized, am pregnant after 5 months of conceiving.
9. Any activities during pregnancy? Yeap.... I worked all over 9 months of my pregnancy. As I wasn't aware about it till 5 months, I didn't restrict myself from doing my regular activities. When I was 4 month pregnant I even ran on my tredmill for 1 hour daily. I thank to Lord for keeping me and my baby fit and fine even after going through such hectic lifestyle during pregnancy.
10. What did you crave? Nothing as such.... I love guave ... but in the last trimester I craved for "Ilish machh bhaja" & sometimes "biriyani".
11. What is your first kid’s sex? Boy
12. How many pounds/kilos did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 12 kgs
13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No... by God's
14. Where did you give birth? Kolkata
15. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby & my parents were alongwith me.
16. How much did your child weigh? 3 kgs
17. What did you name him/her? Kidoo (me & my hubby calls him) .... good name not yet finalised. But I thought of giving Pritwiraaj and common name as Om
18. How old is your first born today? 7 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips - Solution To Few Problems

Tanusri Sengupta - An Ordinary Woman Who Dreams High To Be A Role Model After Becoming Haut Monde Mrs India Worldwide 2018 Finalist

Celebrity Birthdays, Happy Birthday Of Celebrities, Celebrity Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Birthday Of Favorite Celebrity, Hollywood Celebrity Birthdays, Famous Birthdays, Birthday Of Famous People